*****Download Link Here*****
- Here’s the NFLPA CBA fact sheet that summarizes the agreement in bullet point format
- Geoff Schwartz, former Vikings offensive lineman (sort of), explains why the current proposal comes up short for players
- And Jason Fitzgerald’s thoughts at OverTheCap
- And they’ve decided to delay the vote on the proposal so that players can more concretely discuss it with owners over the NFL Combine
- State of the roster: Defensive Backs, the final one in Chad and I’s series. This is Linebackers, Defensive Linemen, Offensive Linemen, Wide Receivers and Tight Ends, Running Backs, and Quarterbacks
- Andre Dillard allowed the highest pressure rate in the NFL
- XFL standouts in Week 1 and Week 2, with Week 3 coming soon
- This is the playlist for Bon Appetit’s Gourmet Makes. This is the Doritos episode and this is the M&Ms episode
Special thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for our theme song!
Arif - @ArifHasanNFL
James - @bigmono
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.