The Undrafted Free Agent signing frenzy for the Minnesota Vikings has officially come to an end, as they have officially announced the signings of 12 UDFAs. They’re the same 12 names that we have on our Undrafted Free Agent tracker, but here is the full list again.
- Brady Aiello, OL, Oregon
- Jake Bargas, TE, North Carolina
- Dan Chisena, WR, Penn State
- Nevelle Clarke, CB, Central Florida
- Quartney Davis, WR, Texas A&M
- Myles Dorn, CB, North Carolina
- Jordan Fehr, LB, Appalachian State
- Nakia Griffin-Stewart, TE, Pittsburgh
- Tyler Higby, OL, Michigan State
- Jake Lacina, OL, Augustana
- Blake Lynch, LB, Baylor
- David Moa, DT, Boise State
Since people have asked, Jake Lacina is, in fact, the son of former NFL offensive lineman Corbin Lacina, who played for the Vikings from 1999-2002. He was also the Rimington Award winner at the Division II level in 2019, an award that is given to the top center at each level of college football. Garrett Bradbury and Pat Elflein each won the same award at the Division I level.
With these 12 signings, coupled with the 15 players that the Vikings drafted over the course of the weekend, the team now has 87 players on the 90-man roster. Usually the team brings in some guys from rookie tryout sessions, but with things the way they are at the present time we can’t assume that anything like that is going to be happening anytime soon.