*****Download Link Here*****
- I accumulated a bunch of research on home-field advantage in this post for Vikings Territory I wrote back in 2014, which includes the tidbits about various theories about home field advantage including crowd noise, “hawk-dove” theory, time zone changes, etc.
- Here’s the Robert Pattinson interview that is absolutely straight-up bonkers.
- Subscribe to Purple Insider
- This is the Red Leicester episode of “Recreating” for Bon Appetit
- Oh and I recorded a new episode of my radical left political podcast, Wide Left
Special thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for our theme song!
Arif - @ArifHasanNFL
James - @bigmono
Matthew - @MatthewColler
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.