It’s that time of the week again, before the kickoff of the Thursday Night contest, for this week’s Daily Norseman NFL staff picks. Last week, all four of us managed to get off to just as rough a start as the Vikings did, as none of us did particularly well.
Here’s the records after Week 1 as far as the straight-up picks are concerned:
- Warren Ludford: 10-6
- Eric Thompson: 10-6 (and if you’re looking for Eric’s weekly picks column, it will be out tomorrow as he’s currently having home internet issues)
- Christopher Gates: 9-7
- Ed Brodmarkle: 7-9
Here are our picks for this week:
We are the same across the board on 11 of this week’s 16 games. Here’s where we differ:
- Bengals at Browns (Warren has Cleveland, everyone else has Cincinnati)
- Panthers at Buccaneers (Ed has Carolina, everyone else has Tampa Bay)
- Falcons at Cowboys (Ed has Atlanta, everyone else has Dallas)
- Giants at Bears (Warren has Chicago, everyone else has New York)
- Saints at Raiders (Chris has Las Vegas, everyone else has New Orleans)
Those are our picks for this week. Who do you have in this weekend’s NFL action?