Once again, it’s time for the writers for your favorite Minnesota Vikings website to make their picks for all of the weekly games across the National Football League. After a bit of a rough Week 1, we pretty much killed it this past week. Check this out!
@tallysight #NFL #Week2 Expert Rankings— Tallysight (@tallysight) September 22, 2020
1️⃣ @rotocoach (@GridironExperts)
2️⃣ @HierJustin (@thephinsider)
4️⃣ @eric_j_thompson (@DailyNorseman)
5️⃣ @UPJ33 (@TitletownBrawl)
See the leaderboard ⤵️https://t.co/X3KI3XvP0q
Even with that, neither Eric nor I had the best record on this site last week when it came to our picks. How is that possible? Well, here are the overall standings through two weeks.
- Warren Ludford: 24-8 (14-2 last week)
- Eric Thompson: 22-10 (12-4 last week)
- Christopher Gates: 22-10 (13-3 last week)
- Ed Brodmarkle: 17-15 (10-6 last week)
And you know what? We all would have been one game better if we hadn’t picked the Vikings last Sunday.
Can we keep up the hot streak this week? Let’s find out, as here are our picks, powered by Tallysight. Ed and Warren will have their picks up here at some point, so keep checking back for the widget to update.
This week, the four of us are the same across the board on just nine out of 16 games. Lots of differences this week. Here’s where we differ:
- Titans at Vikings (Warren is keeping the faith with our purple)
- 49ers at Giants (Ed has New York)
- Rams at Bills (Ed has Buffalo)
- Raiders at Patriots (Ed has New England)
- Bengals at Eagles (Eric has Philadelphia)
- Cowboys at Seahawks (Ed has Dallas)
- Packers at Saints (Eric has Green Bay)
Looks like Ed is trying to pick up some games on the rest of us this week. Will he succeed?
How are your picks going so far, folks?