It’s a bit on the late side, but our picks for the final week of the 2020 NFL regular season are in. Well, mostly in. Ed will be along with his picks here before kickoff.
Eric widened his lead even more last week, and it certainly appears that he’s going to end our regular season picks at the top of the mountain. Here are the overall standings to this point:
- Eric Thompson: 159-81 (11-5 last week)
- Warren Ludford: 154-84 (8-8 last week)
- Christopher Gates: 148-92 (9-7 last week)
- Ed Brodmarkle: 140-85 (9-6 last week)
Here are the picks for Week 17.
There aren’t enough games where Eric and Warren differ from one another to allow Warren to vault to the top spot. So, Eric is going to claim the crown as the regular season picks champ, but we’ll continue this through the postseason as well.
Here are the games where we differ for this week so far. This will be updated once Ed gets his picks in.
- Dolphins at Bills: SPLIT! Ed and Warren have Buffalo, Eric and Chris have Miami
- Jets at Patriots: Ed has New York, everyone else has New England
- Cowboys at Giants: SPLIT! Ed and Chris have New York, Eric and Warren have Dallas
- Steelers at Browns: Warren has Pittsburgh, everyone else has Cleveland
- Chargers at Chiefs: Ed has Kansas City, everyone else has Los Angeles
- Raiders at Broncos: Warren has Denver, everyone else has Las Vegas
- Cardinals at Rams: Chris has Los Angeles, everyone else has Arizona
- Packers at Bears: Chris has Chicago, everyone else has Green Bay
- Football Team at Eagles: Eric has Philadelphia, everyone else has Washington
And those are the picks for Week 17 in the NFL, ladies and gentlemen! We hope that you’ve enjoyed our selections throughout the regular season and will continue to hang with us for the playoffs.