With 255 of the 256 NFL regular season games in the books, we now know who 13 of the 14 teams that will be taking part in this year’s playoffs. We know that the Minnesota Vikings won’t be there, but let’s take a look at the matchups anyway.
(1) Kansas City Chiefs - Bye
- (7) Indianapolis Colts at (2) Buffalo Bills
- (6) Cleveland Browns at (3) Pittsburgh Steelers
- (5) Baltimore Ravens at (4) Tennessee Titans
(1) Green Bay Packers - Bye
- (7) Chicago Bears at (2) New Orleans Saints
- (6) Los Angeles Rams at (3) Seattle Seahawks
- (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers at (4) Washington Football Team OR New York Giants
The final NFC playoff spot will be decided by the Sunday Night Football matchup between the Washington Football Team and the Philadelphia Eagles. If Washington wins, they win the NFC East and are in as the #4 seed. If Philadelphia wins, the Giants will win the NFC East. . .at 6-10. . .and host Tampa Bay on Wild Card Weekend.
We’ll have the schedule once the NFL announces the dates and times. There will be triple-headers on both Saturday and Sunday this year because of there being six games, so it will be a fun weekend of football even without our favorite team involved.
What matchup or matchups are you looking forward to next weekend, folks?