The National Football League has released the schedule for next weekend’s pair of triple-headers for Wild Card Weekend. Here’s a full listing of the schedule, including channel and start times.
- (7-A) Indianapolis Colts at (2-A) Buffalo Bills - CBS, 12:05 PM Central time
- (6-N) Los Angeles Rams at (3-N) Seattle Seahawks - FOX, 3:40 PM Central time
- (5-N) Tampa Bay Buccaneers at (4-N) NFC East winner - NBC, 7:15 PM Central time
- (5-A) Baltimore Ravens at (4-A) Tennessee Titans - ABC/ESPN, 12:05 PM Central time
- (7-N) Chicago Bears at (2-N) New Orleans Saints - CBS/Nickelodeon/Amazon Prime Video, 3:40 PM Central time
- (6-A) Cleveland Browns at (3-A) Pittsburgh Steelers - NBC, 7:15 PM Central time
The lowest remaining seeds in the AFC and the NFC will face the Kansas City Chiefs and the Green Bay Packers, respectively, in the Divisional Round. The other two winners from Wild Card weekend in each conference will match up with each other in the Divisional Round.
If you were wanting to get your kids to watch the broadcast on Nickelodeon, the Bears/Saints matchup is the one you’re looking for. I assumed that it would be an AFC matchup with CBS being the home of the AFC, but that won’t be the case.
So, that’s your schedule for Wild Card Weekend, folks. Are you excited yet?