Three weeks in and the Minnesota Vikings season is alive after its first victory against the dreaded Seattle Seahawks. Now it’s onto the innovated Kevin Stefanski-led Cleveland Browns. This will bring up some interesting questions for the team, and by Flip and Eric. Time to set the sail and pick up speed…
It’s time for Viking Hot Takes. The FAST MOVING Minnesota Vikings Talk Show. We have Eric Thompson from the Daily Norseman. We’ve got Flip Mazzi from Climbing the Pocket. SO Buckle Up, protect your kneecaps and Let’s GO!
Football is underway! Your favorite team has started its 2021 campaign, the no-excuses season. It is time to go further than any other Vikings team before it. Can they? Flip and Eric are here for the 18th episode of Viking Hot Takes on the Climbing The Pocket channel on Thursday night during halftime of the game. Following the usual format of the show, we put the usual 20 minutes on the clock and asked each other three questions:
1. Are the Vikings better without Dalvin Cook?
2. Who is the most surprising Vikings player so far this season?
3. Is this the best that the Browns have ever been?
1. Can Kirk Cousins keep this up?
2. Who has been the most disappointing Vikings player so far this season?
3. What worries you most about Cleveland: the run game, the pass rush, or the coach?
Fan with us!!! Talk with Flip Mazzi @Flipmazzi, Eric Thompson @eric_j_thompson, and producer Dave @Luft_Krigare as part of a @Climb_ThePocket Network’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.