Last week it was asked the Minnesota Vikings right the ship? Well, they did defeat the Detroit Lions. Can they now continue with the “success?” What should they take from the game? Is there optimism? what are the expectations from it as the game against the Carolina Panthers looming on the horizon? Eric Eager from Pro Football Focus and Climbing The Pocket breaks down the numbers. This should be as Spock says, “fascinating.” Come join the conversation with the guys as they discuss the Vikings, these topics, and more. SKOL!
On tonight’s show…
- - What should we make of the Lions game?
- - Eric, talk us into this the Vikings being a playoff team from what we’ve seen through 5 weeks
- - What positives/optimism can we find moving forward?
- - Realistic outcome vs expectations moving forward.
- - Five toughest remaining schedules per our Elo metric: Steelers, Panthers, Vikings, Washington Football Team, Packers. The loser of MINvsCAR has a long road to the NFC playoffs from the looks of it.
- - Vegas tiers.
Fan with us!!! Come join the @Climb_ThePocket Network’s and @DailyNorman’s “In The Huddle” show with host Jason Brown @brownjayson, Myles Gorham @MylesGorham85, Eric Eager @PFF_Eric, and producer Dave @Luft_Krigare from the truck.