The Minnesota Vikings are looking to get to .500 with a win against the Carolina Panthers. After escaping with their kneecaps after surviving an assault by the Detroit Lions. Flip and Eric are here to sound off on some of the best/worst issues affecting our favorite team.
It’s time for Viking Hot Takes. The FAST MOVING Minnesota Vikings Talk Show. We have Eric Thompson from the Daily Norseman. We’ve got Flip Mazzi from Climbing the Pocket. SO Buckle Up, protect your kneecaps and Let’s GO!
Football is underway! Your favorite team has started its 2021 campaign, the no-excuses season. It is time to go further than any other Vikings team before it. Can they? Flip and Eric are here for the 20th episode of Viking Hot Takes on the Climbing The Pocket channel on Thursday night during halftime of the game. Following the usual format of the show, we put the usual 20 minutes on the clock and asked each other three questions:
1. Do you love or hate how they rotated in Christian Darrisaw?
2. How many one-score games will Minnesota play this year?
3. Fill in the blank. Mike Zimmer is the ____ best coach in the NFL.
1. Is the offense or defense better right now?
2. When will the offense score a second-half touchdown again?
3. Is Sunday’s game a must-win for the Vikings to make the playoffs?
Fan with us!!! Talk with Flip Mazzi @Flipmazzi, Eric Thompson @eric_j_thompson, and producer Dave @Luft_Krigare as part of a @Climb_ThePocket Network’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.