It’s pick time again, folks! The guys that contribute to your favorite Minnesota Vikings website are back with their picks for Week 7 of the 2021 NFL season. . .a week in which we get to pretty much sit back and relax as the purple will not be taking the field.
We had a pretty solid showing last week, as everyone finished above .500 on their straight-up picks. Given the way that picks have gone for most of the season for some of us, that’s pretty darn good. Here’s how everyone did in Week 6.
- Christopher Gates: 13-1 straight-up, 9-5 against the spread, 5-9 over/under
- GA Skol: 10-4 straight-up, 7-7 against the spread, 9-5 over/under
- Eric Thompson: 9-5 straight up, 8-6 against the spread, 7-7 over/under
- Ed Brodmarkle: 9-5 straight-up, 6-8 against the spread, 7-7 over/under
- Warren Ludford, 8-6 straight-up, 7-7 against the spread, 4-10 over/under
That’s right. . .after a pretty abysmal season for my straight-up picks to this point, yours truly had an opportunity to get to 14-0 on the week had the Bills managed to take down the Titans on Monday Night Football. As we know, that didn’t happen, but 13-1 is still a pretty darn good mark for the week.
Here’s how everyone stacks up in all three categories on the season through the first six weeks.
- Eric Thompson: 63-32
- Ed Brodmarkle: 58-38
- GA Skol: 57-38
- Christopher Gates: 56-39
- Warren Ludford: 55-40
Against the Spread
- Eric Thompson: 50-44
- GA Skol: 48-45
- Ed Brodmarkle: 47-46
- Warren Ludford: 43-50
- Christopher Gates: 39-55
- GA Skol: 57-37
- Christopher Gates: 52-33
- Ed Brodmarkle: 47-47
- Warren Ludford: 46-49
- Eric Thompson: 46-49
With all of that out of the way, here are our selections for this week. Keep in mind that some of the spreads and over/unders might differ based on when each individual selector inputs their picks. For the latest odds, you can check out our friends at DraftKings for up-to-the-minute numbers.
As always, our picks are brought to you in an easy-to-read format by the good folks at Tallysight. Ed’s picks will populate once he gets them punched in.
There really aren’t a lot of disagreements among our selections for this week. As of now, there are only four games that we aren’t unanimous on. Again, we’ll update this when Ed gets his selections in.
- Falcons at Dolphins: Eric has Miami, everyone else has Atlanta
- Chiefs at Titans: Warren has Tennessee, everyone else has Kansas City
- Colts at 49ers: GA Skol has Indianapolis, everyone else has San Francisco
- Saints at Seahawks: GA Skol has Seattle, everyone else has New Orleans
That’s it! All of the other games, at least thus far, are unanimous across the board.
Those are our NFL picks for Week 7 of the 2021 NFL season, ladies and gentlemen. Let us know how your picks are going for this season so far!