It’s Monday and your Minnesota Vikings are coming off their bye. In the Sunday night game, they will host the Dallas Cowboys coming off theirs. Will Dak Prescott play? That could be the linchpin as to answering the question of which team will US Bank Stadium be a house of horrors for. From the Cowboys’ O-line and their weapons, with a healthy Prescott, they can be deadly. Will they? Will the Mike Zimmer defense scheme a way to shut them down, especially without Patrick Peterson? Can the Vikes’ offense stay aggressive throughout the entire game? Will Kirk Cousins come out hot? Can they outscore good teams like Dallas? All these and more will be some of the topics covered. There is a little echo in the beginning, but that does get cleared up, so plow right through like Dalvin Cook slicing through the Cowboys’ D-Line.
Other talking points for tonight’s show:
- - Which O-line will dominate?
- - Which running back combo will be more effective?
- - Can Mike Zimmer have Bashaud Breeland and Cameron Dantzler shut down Cedrick Wilson and CeeDee Lamb?
- - How will Christian Darrisaw in his second start look against Randy Gregory?
- - Will Michael Pierce be healthy for the game?
- - Impressions around the league both teams watched yesterday.
Fan with us!!! Tyler Forness @TheRealForno, and Deshawn Vaughan @vikingsfans16, with special Cowboys expert guest Billy Kraemer. In the truck is Dave Stefano @Luft_Krigare producing this @Climb_ThePocket Network’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.