We’ve got quite the wait ahead of us, as kickoff for Sunday Night Football is still about eight hours or so away. However, there’s a big slate of NFL action that’s going to be happening before the Dallas Cowboys and the Minnesota Vikings take the field this evening. That can only mean one thing.
Yes, it’s a (somewhat) limited, modified RED ZONE SUNDAY for Vikings fans everywhere. We can sit back and relax while the rest of the NFL action unfolds, whether it’s on the Red Zone Channel or just whatever games are being shown in your local area.
Here’s a complete look at which games are being shown where and on which channels for those of you who may be unsure as to who your local affiliates are showing. FOX has the doubleheader for this week.
Games on CBS (Early unless otherwise noted)
- Orange: Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills - Andrew Catalon, James Lofton - DirecTV Ch 705
- Red: Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns - Jim Nantz, Tony Romo - DirecTV Ch 706
- Aqua: Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts - Spero Dedes, Jay Feely - DirecTV Ch 707
- Green: Cincinnati Bengals at New York Jets - Kevin Harlan, Trent Green - DirecTV Ch 708
- Blue: New England Patriots at Los Angeles Chargers (LATE) - Ian Eagle, Charles Davis - DirecTV Ch 713
- Yellow: Jacksonville Jaguars at Seattle Seahawks (LATE) - Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta - DirecTV Ch 714
Early Games on FOX
- Green: Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons - Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez - DirecTV Ch 709
- Red: San Francisco 49ers at Chicago Bears - Adam Amin, Greg Olsen - DirecTV Ch 710
- Blue: Philadelphia Eagles at Detroit Lions - Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma - DirecTV Ch 711
- Yellow: Los Angeles Rams at Houston Texans - Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston - DirecTV Ch 712
Late Games on FOX
- Blue: Washington Football Team at Denver Broncos - Brandon Gaudin, Mark Schlereth - DirecTV Ch 715
- Red: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints - Joe Davis, Troy Aikman - DirecTV Ch 716
So, if you’re going to be watching some football before the one game that truly matters comes on, you can hang out and watch it right here with your fellow Vikings fans. Enjoy the games and we’ll be bringing you the inactive lists 90 minutes before kickoff.