The Cleveland Browns came to town, and it was bad for the hometown Minnesota Vikings. Their record is presently 1-3 and in third place in the division. Luck has it that the team with the worst record in the division comes to town on Sunday. The Dan Campbell-led Detroit Lions and their injured but still feisty selves will try and send the “Fire Mike Zimmer” talk into overdrive. Joining us at the bar tonight is a friend of the show, Brandon Crockett. The festivities will surely [or Surly] ensue.
Grab your favorite beverage and join the conversation!
Discussion topics tonight:
- Crockett’s takeaways
What do the Vikings need to do to turn the season around?
- Is it time to let everything burn?
- Who’s most at fault?
- Kalif Raymond - can he have the same impact as last year (3/3 for 118 yards)
- Penei Sewell vs Danielle Hunter
- Our receivers vs their depleted secondary
- Their RBs vs our run defense (Pierce out)
- Thoughts on this game potentially being Darrisaw first? What can we expect?
- A matchup that gets you most excited about the game?
- Matching that scares you most?
- Recap last week
- Kirk Cousins 2.5 touchdown passes
- DeAndre Swift 84.5 total yards
- Vikings sacks by non Hunter: 1.5
- Vikings sacks by Hunter: 1.5
- Dalvin Cook total yards: 98.5
- Zimmer being HC after 2021
- Vikings turning the season around
- Cam Dantzler CB2
- Barr solving run game issues
Real vs Mirage:
- Kirks 1/4 vs Kirks 2/3
- OL 1/4 vs OL 2/3
- Kubiak 1/4 vs Kubiak 2/3
- This is too hot! Or... What’s next?
- Ryan 3-1
- Dave 1-3
- Matt 1-3
- Guest 2-2
Fan with us!!! Matt Anderson @MattAnderson_8, Ryan Ortega @sportsguyry with Brandon Crockett @CrockettBrand are joined by you the fans, and Producer Dave @Luft_Krigare in the truck. This is a @Climb_ThePocket’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.