Four weeks into the season and all is not well, but there is an opportunity to build a little confidence this Sunday versus the Detroit Lions. Against the Cleveland Browns, the new offense looked similar to the old one. Why? Is the team good enough? Mike Zimmer thinks so.
It’s time for Viking Hot Takes. The FAST MOVING Minnesota Vikings Talk Show. We have Eric Thompson from the Daily Norseman. We’ve got Flip Mazzi from Climbing the Pocket. SO Buckle Up, protect your kneecaps and Let’s GO!
Football is underway! Your favorite team has started its 2021 campaign, the no-excuses season. It is time to go further than any other Vikings team before it. Can they? Flip and Eric are here for the 19th episode of Viking Hot Takes on the Climbing The Pocket channel on Thursday night during halftime of the game. Following the usual format of the show, we put the usual 20 minutes on the clock and asked each other three questions:
1. Grade Klint Kubiak’s first four games.
2. Who is the Vikings’ rookie of 1/4 year?
3. Next four games: How many will the Vikings win?
1. Did the Vikings' offense get exposed last week, or were the Browns simply a bad matchup?
2. Who are your offensive and defensive MVPs through four games?
3. Will a win over the Lions change your opinion of the team going forward?
Fan with us!!! Talk with Flip Mazzi @Flipmazzi, Eric Thompson @eric_j_thompson, and producer Dave @Luft_Krigare as part of a @Climb_ThePocket Network’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.