The Minnesota Vikings are heading towards a must win game against the Detroit Lions. After the awful defeat by the Cleveland Browns, Darren and Dave will look at what it will take this weekend for the Vikes to win. They should and Vegas has steadily grown the line to 10 points in favor for the Vikings. But what if they don’t?
Dave and Darren who both started blogging on the Purple decades ago will go over a way to possibly start a winning streak, so get ready for the Climbing The Pocket and Daily Norseman pregame show!
Talking points for the Lions-Vikings preview show:
1) Should the Vikings play Cook against Detroit?
2) Will Barr’s return make a big difference?
3) If the Vikings lose on Sunday - should Zimmer lose his job?
4) Griffen, Romeo Okwara and their sack stats the past two season.
5) The Lions hurting o-lineman - Taylor Decker and Frank Ragnow.
6) Kirk Cousins.
Join us for your Minnesota Vikings talk amongst Two Old Bloggers and join the conversation! Fan with us!!! Come join the @Climb_ThePocket’s & @DailyNorseman’s blogger show with Darren @KickassblogVike and Dave @Luft_Krigare.