*****Download Link Here*****
This episode went a bit long and feels a bit like an after-party by the end of it but we’re celebrating 400 episodes. We’ve had a blast doing this show over the years and want to thank you so much for listening to our coverage/rantings/takes. We couldn’t have made it here without you!
- Here’s the turkey drawing of me
- When my piece on the Vikings’ blitzes against the Chargers goes up, it will be at this link
- Smoke Monday, Kavosiey Smoke and Kobe Buffalomeat — who evidently transferred to Baker University to play basketball
- Here are some recipes for Easter Ham that are useful for Thanksgiving than turkey.
- Get a searzall
- Adam Ragusea’s fully deboned turkey
Follow us on Twitter
Arif - @ArifHasanNFL
James - @bigmono
Dusty - @DustyOConnell
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
You can visit our shop here. Buy a onesie?
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.