The Minnesota Vikings are looking to get to .500 again with a win on the road versus the 5-2, Lamar Jackson led, Baltimore Ravens. Will they? The team’s playoff chances still aren’t dead but are they dying as the frustrating incompetent losses build up.
Football continues! Your favorite team has started its 2021 campaign, the no-excuses season. It is time to go further than any other Vikings team before it. Can they? Flip and Eric are here for the 21st episode of Viking Hot Takes on the Climbing The Pocket channel on Thursday night during halftime of the game. Following the usual format of the show, we put the usual 20 minutes on the clock and asked each other three questions:
1. Can the defense overcome Danielle Hunter’s injury?
2. When do we get to see Wyatt Davis?
3. How will MIN attack Baltimore’s weakness?
1. Is Mike Zimmer a dead coach walking?
2. Who is most to blame for the offensive struggles?
3. Which team is going to get the 7th seed in the NFC?
Fan with us!!! Talk with Flip Mazzi @Flipmazzi, Eric Thompson @eric_j_thompson, and producer Dave @Luft_Krigare as part of a @Climb_ThePocket Network’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.