Well, the game that matters the most to us for this week is in the books, but the guys that power your favorite Minnesota Vikings website are back with their picks for the rest of the NFL for Week 14.
Let’s get caught up on how everyone did last week.
- Eric Thompson: 10-4 straight-up, 10-4 against the spread, 8-6 over/under
- Warren Ludford: 10-4 straight-up, 6-8 against the spread, 8-6 over/under
- Ed Brodmarkle: 9-5 straight-up, 9-5 against the spread, 5-9 over/under
- Christopher Gates: 9-5 straight-up, 5-9 against the spread, 8-6 over/under
- GA Skol: 6-8 straight-up, 3-11 against the spread, 3-11 over/under
Not the greatest of weeks for GA Skol, unfortunately, but the rest of our selectors were above average in at least a couple of categories for Week 13. And, yeah. . .we all missed our game. Because why wouldn’t we?
Here’s the full standings for everyone through 13 weeks:
- Eric Thompson: 125-69
- Warren Ludford: 116-76
- Christopher Gates: 114-80
- Ed Brodmarkle: 104-74
- GA Skol: 112-82
Against the Spread
- Eric Thompson: 106-88
- Warren Ludford: 94-97
- GA Skol: 92-101
- Ed Brodmarkle: 83-95
- Christopher Gates: 87-107
- Warren Ludford: 102-91
- Christopher Gates: 103-92
- Eric Thompson: 102-93
- GA Skol: 99-95
- Ed Brodmarkle: 88-92
Again, Eric is going to run away and hide with the straight-up selections again this year, from the looks of it. Our other categories actually have at least a little bit of competition happening.
We’re still waiting for a couple of folks to get their selections in for this week, but here’s what we’ve got so far. Keep in mind that the lines for some of these games are likely different from when all of us made our selections. For the latest lines, you can check out our friends at the DraftKings Sportsbook.
(Yeah, I picked us to lose on Thursday. I denounce myself.)
Here’s a complete list of the games that we have some differing opinions on in Week 14.
- Ravens at Browns: Eric has Cleveland, everyone else has Baltimore
- Saints at Jets: GA Skol has New York, everyone else has New Orleans
- Bills at Buccaneers: Ed has Buffalo, everyone else has Tampa Bay
- 49ers at Bengals: Eric has San Francisco, everyone else has Cincinnati
- Rams at Cardinals: Eric has Los Angeles, everyone else has Arizona
That’s it. . .only five games where we don’t have a consensus. Well, six if you count my wrong pick in the Thursday night game. Let’s not count that one.
Those are our selections for the remainder of Week 14 of the 2021 NFL season, folks. I hope that your selections, for the most part, are going better than mine are.