The Minnesota Vikings are looking to get to .500 again, again, and again. This time the Vikings travel down to the Windy City to play the Chicago Bears on Monday Night Football in what has been a terrorizing location of Soldier Field. So many this have gone wrong in that stadium, no matter what version of it existed. It must be something about its location next to the lake. Covid is sweeping the league and the Bears have been hit with all of their coordinators put on the list. The team will be going against rookie QB Justin Fields, a running quarterback. You know how those can be a problem. Will Matt Nagy have his team ready, or are they quoting on him? Does this game worry you? The guys tonight are looking forward though. Hopefully, the Vikings won’t.
Football continues! Your favorite team has started its 2021 campaign, the no-excuses season. It is time to go further than any other Vikings team before it. Can they? Tonight, Matt Fries will step in for Flip to battle Eric for the 23rd episode of Viking Hot Takes on the Climbing The Pocket channel on Thursday night during halftime of the game. Following the usual format of the show, we put the usual 20 minutes on the clock and asked each other three questions:
1. Would you re-sign any of the defensive free agents age 30+? (Barr, Peterson, Richardson, Breeland, Griffen)
2. Should the 2022 offensive line be Darrisaw/Cleveland/Bradbury/Cole/O’Neill?
3. Mike Zimmer, Rick Spielman, and Kirk Cousins: who will still be part of the Vikings next year?
1. Would you rather have Kirk Cousins or Justin Fields?
2. If the Vikings were the 7th seed, who would you least like to see as the 2 seed?
3. Will Danielle Hunter play for the Vikings in 2022?
Fan with us!!! Talk with guest Matt Fries @FriesFootball in for Flip Mazzi @Flipmazzi, with Eric Thompson @eric_j_thompson, and producer Dave @Luft_Krigare as part of a @Climb_ThePocket Network’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.