*****Download Link Here*****
- The Hell League can be viewed here
- Charles McDonald breaks down Kene Nwangwu’s kick return success
- My piece on the frustration of Kirk Cousins at quarterback
- I broke down the notion that there aren’t any good teams
- I also broke down Dane Brugler’s mock draft selection for the Vikings, a cornerback from Clemson
- And then Chad, Jon and I previewed the Lions game
- This is Brian Kelly’s newfound Southern accent and here’s his accent on the prior day, including saying one of the words in his LSU basketball halftime speech completely differently
- Here’s Norse Code’s 330th episode for the sour cream reference as well as episode 331 and episode 332
- Also we’re doing a Patreon watch-along on Zoom for Sunday’s Lions game (with BINGO cards). If you’re interested check us out and become a member
Follow us on Twitter
Arif - @ArifHasanNFL
James - @bigmono
Jeremy - @DetroitOnLion
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
You can visit our shop here. Buy a onesie?
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.