*****Download Episode Here*****
- I mentioned that I wrote an article back in 2017 on Harrison Smith’s case for being the best safety in the NFL. I also apparently wrote a piece in 2016 on the subject
- Here’s the Daily Norseman piece on Everson Griffen.
- One of my favorite episodes of Hot ONes is the one with Alton Brown, which you can find here.
- Speaking of Alton Brown, here’s a beef stew recipe that can be adapted to pot roast if you’re motivated
- Here’s a good discussion on the nandrolone issue surrounding Shelby Houlihan.
- TomatoFest has thoughts on tomato growth
- Here’s a cold noodle salad recipe
Arif - @ArifHasanNFL
James - @bigmono
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
You can visit our shop here. Buy a onesie?
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.