The show was on fire from the personalities disagreeing over a backup QB to the viewers in the comments. Join us for a conversation on your Minnesota Vikings. Some of your favorite Climbing The Pocket personalities gather together with you to talk about how the Minnesota Vikings are progressing to the final 53 man roster. Mike Zimmer wants more downfield passing and Kirk Cousins could handle that but could Jake Browning or Kellen Mond? Should the Vikings target a backup QB? If yes, who? Could they afford one after signing Everson Griffen? Will Griff make a difference? Are there any other holes to fill?
Come join the conversation with the guys as they discuss the Vikings, these topics, and more. SKOL!
On tonight’s show:
- Predicting final 53 [postponed to a future show]
- What if any glaring holes heading into cut downs
- Impact of the Griffen signing
- Would adding a vet backup QB bring that much of an impact to the roster? If so, who should they target?
- O-line performances from Vikings vs Indianapolis Colts
Fan with us!!! Come join the @Climb_ThePocket Network’s and @DailyNorman’s “In The Huddle” show with host Jayson Brown @brownjayson, Flip Mazzi @Flipmazzi, Tyler Forness @TheRealForno, and producer Dave @Luft_Krigare from the truck.