The preseason game 3 of the Minnesota Viking vs Kansas City Chiefs is tomorrow. Flip is on the road and Eric is now in charge. Oh no! Myles Gorham will be asking and answering questions as a lucky guest with hot takes. You have questions and so do Eric and Myles.
It’s time for Viking Hot Takes. The FAST MOVING Minnesota Vikings Talk Show. We have Eric Thompson from the Daily Norseman. We’ve got Myles Gorham guesting in place of Flip Mazzi from Climbing the Pocket. SO Buckle Up, protect your kneecaps and Let’s GO!
It is hot, but fans are back watching their favorite team assemble for the 2021 campaign. No excuses this season. It is time to go further than any other Vikings team before it. Can they? Flip and Eric are back for the 13th episode of Viking Hot Takes on the Climbing The Pocket channel on Thursday night. Following the usual format of the show, we put the usual 20 minutes on the clock and asked each other three questions:
- How worried should we be about the Vikings offense after the first two preseason games?
- Which players have the most to gain or lose on Friday in Kansas City?
- Name your biggest surprise cut from the 53-man roster.
- How worried are/should we be about the backup QB situation?
- Name your biggest surprise player to make the 53.
- Are there any moves you’d like to see this team make before Week 1?
Fan with us!!! Guest Myles Gorham @MylesGorkam85 in for Flip Mazzi @Flipmazzi, Eric Thompson @eric_j_thompson and Dave @Luft_Krigare producing a @Climb_ThePocket Network’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.