Join us for the Climbing The Pocket Network’s and Daily Norseman’s “Vikings Happy Hour.” Matt Anderson will be welcoming his high school buddy back, Mr. Luke Braun of Locked on Vikings. Luke is visiting his home state and has been attending the Minnesota Vikings Training Camp. He has been sitting in the sun as he watches the team come together. He’s been impressed with a player or two like Justin Jefferson and Irv Smith Jr., and reported on others that were not so much. Which ones though? How does the team look?
Joining Matt and Luke will be Ryan and Myles to join in the festivities and that cool beverage after the day spent at TCO watching practice. So grab yourself something to sip and join the conversation for Vikings Happy Hour! #SKOL!
Discussion topics tonight:
- Welcome back Luke to Minnesota!
- What ya been up to?
- Gladney was released, is he a bust?
- How do you determine if player is a bust?
- What has Luke seen out at TCO?
- Any standouts?
- Any Concerns?
- Kirk returns tomorrow, any thoughts?
- The Denver joint practice is next week, what should we be looking for/what are you all looking forward to?
Fan with us!!! Matt Anderson @MattAnderson_8, Ryan Ortega @Sportsguyry, Myles Gorham @MylesGorham85 are joined by Luke Braun @LukeBraunNFL from @LockedOnVikings and in the truck producer Dave @Luft_Krigare. This is a @Climb_ThePocket’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.