In Egan, the Minnesota Vikings Training Camp is in week 2 and the pads are on. You have questions and so do Flip and Eric.
It’s time for Viking Hot Takes. The FAST MOVING Minnesota Vikings Talk Show. We have Eric Thompson from the Daily Norseman. We’ve got Flip Mazzi from Climbing the Pocket. So Buckle Up, protect your kneecaps and Let’s GO!
It is hot, but fans are back watching their favorite team assemble for the 2021 campaign. No excuses this season. It is time to go further than any other Vikings team before it. Can they? Flip and Eric are back for the 12th episode of Viking Hot Takes on the Climbing The Pocket channel on Thursday night. Following the usual format of the show, we put the usual 20 minutes on the clock and asked each other three questions:
1. Who are your offensive and defensive MVPs of camp so far?
2. The sophomores look better than the rookies. Is that a good thing?
3. Which side of the ball are you more excited about?
1. What offensive change do you most want to see Klint Kubiak make in 2021?
2. What will the starting offensive line look like in Week 1?
3. Which player is your surprise cut from the 53-man roster?
#Vikings #VikingHotTakes #CTPN #ClimbingThePocket #LetGetLive
Fan with us!!! Flip Mazzi @Flipmazzi, Eric Thompson @eric_j_thompson, and Dave @Luft_Krigare producing a @Climb_ThePocket Network’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.