During NFL Week 1, the Minnesota Vikings took on the Cincinnati Bengals and it didn’t turn out like we thought it would. It’s onto Week 2 versus the Arizona Cardinals. Will that turn out like we want?
It’s time for Viking Hot Takes. The FAST MOVING Minnesota Vikings Talk Show. We have Eric Thompson from the Daily Norseman. We’ve got Ryan Ortega in for Flip Mazzi from Climbing the Pocket. SO Buckle Up, protect your kneecaps and Let’s GO!
Football is underway! Your favorite team has started its 2021 campaign, the no-excuses season. It is time to go further than any other Vikings team before it. Can they? Eric, with guest Ryan, is here for the 16th episode of Viking Hot Takes on the Climbing The Pocket channel on Thursday night during halftime of the game. Following the usual format of the show, we put the usual 20 minutes on the clock and asked each other three questions:
- 1. On a scale of 1-10, how high is your Panic Meter after the Week 1 loss?
- 2. What do the Vikings need to do to slow down Kyler Murray and the Cardinals' offense?
- 3. Who are your key players on offense and defense on Sunday?
- 1. What concerns you most about the Week 1 performance? Is it fixable or an ongoing issue we need to workaround?
- 2. How many more kicks in a row does Greg Joseph need to make to prevent your heart from pumping out of your chest?
- 3. What matchups excite you the most with our upcoming tilt with the Cardinals?
Fan with us!!! Talk with Ryan Ortega @sportsguyry in for Flip Mazzi @Flipmazzi, Eric Thompson @eric_j_thompson, and Dave @Luft_Krigare producing a @Climb_ThePocket Network’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.