Mike, Ed, and special guest Jeff talk about the ongoing Seattle Minnesota rivalry, and how each team can be successful in turning the corner early in their 2021 campaign.
Difficult situations for both teams
- Seattle and Minnesota are both a game back in their respective divisions and need a win week 3 to try and keep pace.
- Both the Seahawks and Vikings are coming off of late close losses.
- Will the Dalvin Cook injury hinder the Vikings run game?
- Can Justin Jefferson get going?
- How will the offensive line play after 2 games of inconsistent results?
- New Offensive Coordinator Shane Waldron is clicking with Russ, but is it all smooth sailing?
- Where has DK Metcalf gone? Is he now Decoy Metcalf?
- Lack luster pass rush allowing opposing offenses to run wild
- Suspect secondary leading to high scoring games
- Who can contain Metcalf (assuming he gets back to normal week 3)?
- Containing Russel Wilson will be key to the Vikings success
- Fundamental Tackling has been an issue in weeks 1 and 2
- Just Jefferson breakout?
- DK Metcalf breakout?
- Kirk Cousins explosion?
- Click here for iTunes
- Click here for Stitcher
- Click here for Spotify
- Click here for iHeartRADIO
- Click here for YouTube
- Click here for Google Play Music
Need help getting subscribed? We’ve got you covered here.