The first two weeks of the NFL season are in the books and the Vikings are behind the 8-ball already. Flip and Eric will ask why and look forward to the battle against the Seattle Seahawks next.
It’s time for Viking Hot Takes. The FAST MOVING Minnesota Vikings Talk Show. We have Eric Thompson from the Daily Norseman. We’ve got Flip Mazzi from Climbing the Pocket. SO Buckle Up, protect your kneecaps and Let’s GO!
Football is underway! Your favorite team has started its 2021 campaign, the no-excuses season. It is time to go further than any other Vikings team before it. Can they? Flip and Eric are here for the 17th episode of Viking Hot Takes on the Climbing The Pocket channel on Thursday night during halftime of the game. Following the usual format of the show, we put the usual 20 minutes on the clock and asked each other three questions:
1. How many more kicks in a row does Greg Joseph need to make to prevent your heart from pumping out of your chest?
2. Pick one: The offense will get better or the defense will get worse?
3. What’s the Vikings record when you’re in attendance?
1. Which Seahawks player are you most worried about for Week 3?
2. Which player do the Vikings need to return from injury more: Anthony Barr or Christian Darrisaw?
3. Russell Wilson is 7-0 against the Vikings. Will that record be 8-0 or 7-1 by Sunday evening?
Fan with us!!! Talk with Flip Mazzi @Flipmazzi, Eric Thompson @eric_j_thompson, and producer Dave @Luft_Krigare as part of a @Climb_ThePocket Network’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.