The Minnesota Vikings are officially in their offseason and the news has yet to slow down. The hunt is on for a brand-new head coach and general manager. What direction is the team going? Is it a full rebuild? What about the defense? Who do you want to see lead the next iteration of the Purple? Flip and Eric will ask.
Football between the lines is done. Your favorite team is planning for 2022. It is time to go further than any other Vikings team before it. Can they? How soon? Tonight, Flip will battle Eric for the 26th episode of Viking Hot Takes on the Climbing The Pocket channel on Thursday night. Following the usual format of the show, we put the usual 20 minutes on the clock and asked each other three questions:
1. Grade the Vikings offense.
2. Grade the Vikings defense.
3. The next Vikings GM should be _______.
1. Are the Vikings entering a full rebuild?
2. How many defensive starters will be back in 2022?
3. The next Vikings Head Coach should be ______.
Fan with us!!! Talk with Flip Mazzi @Flipmazzi, with Eric Thompson @eric_j_thompson, and producer Dave @Luft_Krigare as part of a @Climb_ThePocket Network’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.