We’re on the eve of the Divisional Playoffs in the National Football League, and it’s time for the folks that power your favorite Minnesota Vikings’ website to put it on the table and declare who they’re picking this weekend.
Let’s start by checking out how we did last week.
- GA Skol: 5-1 straight-up, 5-1 against the spread, 5-1 over/under
- Ed Brodmarkle: 5-1 straight-up, 5-1 against the spread, 2-4 over/under
- Eric Thompson: 5-1 straight-up, 5-1 against the spread, 1-5 over/under
- Christopher Gates: 4-2 straight-up, 4-2 against the spread, 1-4 over/under (1 push)
- Warren Ludford: 4-2 straight-up, 1-5 against the spread, 5-1 over/under
GA Skol pretty clearly had the best week out of all of us. How good? This good.
NFL Wild Card Round Top 10 Experts (out of 279 Analysts)— Tallysight (@tallysight) January 18, 2022
10) @mjwags23https://t.co/pjOayocAKI pic.twitter.com/Z6spCiK6TO
Yep, GA Skol was the top prognosticator on all of Tallysight for Wild Card Weekend. That’s pretty sweet, eh?
With that, we’re on to this week’s picks. Of the four games for this weekend, we’re only in complete agreement on one of them. As always, these picks are subject to change right up until the games kick off, and the lines may have changed since each of us put our selections into the Tallysight system. For the latest lines, you can check out our friends at the DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Niners at Packers: Eric and GA Skol have Green Bay, everyone else has San Francisco
- Rams at Buccaneers: Eric and Ed have Los Angeles, everyone else has Tampa Bay
- Bills at Chiefs: Chris has Kansas City, everyone else has Buffalo
Those are the picks for this week, ladies and gentlemen! We’ll be right back here for Championship Weekend next Sunday.