The Minnesota Vikings have found their man. They have hired Kwesi Adofo-Mensah to be their next general manager. It is a new beginning and a new approach. How will that affect the head coaching search? What steps should be taken in the immediate future and over the offseason? Flip and Eric will ask each other about him along with how it will change the Vikings on tonight’s Viking Hot Takes.
Football between the lines is done. Your favorite team is planning for 2022. It is time to go further than any other Vikings team before it. Can they? How soon? Tonight, Flip will battle Eric for the 27th episode of Viking Hot Takes on the Climbing The Pocket channel on Thursday night. Following the usual format of the show, we put the usual 20 minutes on the clock and asked each other three questions:
1. Does the GB loss change your Vikings outlook?
2. Tell me about Kwesi Adofo-Mensah.
3. Tell me about the Bears’ hire of Ryan Poles.
1. What are your first impressions after Kwesi Adofo-Mensah’s press conference?
2. Who’s your favorite for the next Vikings Head Coach?
3. After hiring a coach, what should Adofo-Mensah’s first order of business be?
Fan with us!!! Talk with Flip Mazzi @Flipmazzi, with Eric Thompson @eric_j_thompson, and producer Dave @Luft_Krigare as part of a @Climb_ThePocket Network’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.