The Minnesota Vikings have one more game left. It is a contest where the Chicago Bears come to US Bank Stadium for what looks like a meaningless game. Changes are on the way for the team after another sub-.500 season. Flip Mazzi and Eric Thompson will be asking questions on those topics. One of them involves grades. The hot takes will flow.
Football continues! At least for two more weeks. Your favorite team is nearing the end of the 2021 campaign, the no-excuses season. It is time to go further than any other Vikings team before it. Can they? Tonight, Flip will battle Eric for the 25th episode of Viking Hot Takes on the Climbing The Pocket channel on Thursday night. Following the usual format of the show, we put the usual 20 minutes on the clock and asked each other three questions:
1. Grade Klint Kubiak’s season.
2. Grade Mike Zimmer’s Vikings.
3. What is the best-case scenario for Sunday?
1. How do you feel about Mike Zimmer playing the starters in the final game?
2. Out of Zimmer, Spielman, and Cousins, who will be back next season?
3. Will the Vikings have a better or worse record in 2022?
Fan with us!!! Talk with Flip Mazzi @Flipmazzi, with Eric Thompson @eric_j_thompson, and producer Dave @Luft_Krigare as part of a @Climb_ThePocket Network’s & @DailyNorseman’s production.