We are officially into the final quarter of the year (and the start of the fiscal year for you finance types). Your Minnesota Vikings will be kicking things off in London in a little more than 24 hours against the New Orleans Saints, and yesterday was a bit of a slow news day. But we’ll keep things moving up until game time.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- The final injury reports came out, and a very important member of the purple has been given the green light.
- Our weekly staff NFL picks are available, and most of us are just hoping to do better than we did last week.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.