Welcome to another Monday at your favorite Minnesota Vikings website. . .and, more importantly, welcome to another VICTORY MONDAY! Yes, the purple pushed their record to 5-1 yesterday with a not-exactly-pretty victory over the Miami Dolphins. Before that, the last time the Vikings won in Miami was in December of 1976 when you’re truly was not quite three months old. So it was nice to see that drought go away, at least.
Pretty much all of our stories over the weekend centered around the game, so we’ll just point you to the post-game shows from both Climbing the Pocket and Vikings Report with Drew and Ted for your viewing pleasure today.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.