*****Download Link Here******
- Here’s the reference to NFL Elo App that has historical homefield advantage
- This is the Football Outsiders tweet about 4-1 teams who have been the “worst” by DVOA
- The story about how teammates had to go through managers in order to reach him
- Here is a random blog post I found reinforcing my point that male witches are distinct from warlocks
- This is a recent summary of the most relevant accusations surrounding Hans Niemann, alleged chess cheater. And this post talks about the beads.
- This is the ArtButSports tweet that is genuinely impressive to me. Here’s the Marquis de Montcalm painting being referenced in the question
- Learn about Baphomet and be the annoying guy who always corrects people on who Baphomet is
- Let Geno Smith
- Hey learn about creating email aliases for no reason at all
- Learn some foosball trick shots
- The Avril Lavigne replacement conspiracy theory has a whole Wikipedia page?
- My weekly NFL column recapping some action from the week
- My recap of the Eagles-Cowboys game
- My recap of the Jets-Packers game
Follow us on Twitter
Arif - @ArifHasanNFL
James - @bigmono
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
You can visit our shop here. Buy a onesie?
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.