Good morning, everyone! Week 7 of the 2022 NFL season is officially in the books, which means the bye week is well and truly over for the Minnesota Vikings and we are officially preparing for this week’s game against the Arizona Cardinals at U.S. Bank Stadium. Man, I hate me some bye weeks. I get that they’re necessary, but I still don’t like them very much.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- More details emerged about the weekend arrest of offensive lineman Oli Udoh.
- If Justin Jefferson wants to have the NFL’s first 2,000-yard receiving season, he’s going to have to increase his production.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.