*****Download Link Here*****
- Hey, you can find my author page at Pro Football Network here
- Recent stories include my piece on the history of Vikings and Saints in England an exploration on why offenses aren’t scoring in 2022, why there are so many mediocre teams this year, quarterback tier rankings and the most recent consensus big board
- You can find pass/run frequency analysis here at rbsdm.com
- This is a piece on the current state of the concussion protocol
- And Sporting News has a breakdown of how the concussion evaluation is conducted
- A discussion on some of the difficulties surrounding no-go symptoms
- Here’s the list of Maddocks questions
- Here’s a piece on private health care and the Cleveland Clinic in London
- Follow the Locked on Bears Podcast on Apple, Stitcher, YouTube or however you consume podcasts
Follow us on Twitter
Arif - @ArifHasanNFL
James - @bigmono
Lorin - @CoxSports1
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
You can visit our shop here. Buy a onesie?
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.