We have made it to the halfway point of the week, folks, and we’re now officially counting down to when the Minnesota Vikings take the field this Sunday to host the Dallas Cowboys at U.S. Bank Stadium. There are still a few more days to go, but we’ll get there. . .I promise.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- GA Skol is asking you to give us your Nincompoop of the Week.
- The Real Forno Show asks whether or not these Vikings are special. (They are. . .I think.)
- The Skoldiers are back with their look at the victory over Buffalo.
- Shawn gives us a nice breakdown of Patrick Peterson’s game-sealing interception.
- The reactions of a couple of Justin Jefferson’s teammates to his incredible catch are everything you could hope for.
- The guys from Norse Code tie a ribbon on the Buffalo game as well.
- The Vikings brought back another familiar face, as cornerback Parry Nickerson has rejoined the practice squad.
- Eric made appearances on a pair of shows to. . .yep. . .talk about Vikings/Bills.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.