It’s Friday, ladies and gentlemen, and Week 11 in the NFL has already gotten off to a pretty great start for us Minnesota Vikings fans thanks to the efforts of the Tennessee Titans on Thursday Night Football last night. Can’t ask for a whole lot more than that, hey?
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- Vikings Happy Hour declares that the Vikings are fraudulent no more. I don’t think they ever were, but anyway.
- Mark has this week’s list of the college football players you need to keep an eye on this weekend.
- Only one change for the Vikings on this week’s second injury reports, but it’s a pretty darn important one.
Yeah, something a bit different that I thought people might enjoy.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.