Did everybody survive Monday? Of course they did. . .we always do!
Welcome to Tuesday here at your favorite Minnesota Vikings website, ladies and gentlemen. Week 12 in the National Football League is officially over and done with and we’re moving on to this Sunday’s matchup against the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- Cornerback Andrew Booth Jr. had knee surgery on Monday. . .surgery that could, potentially, cost him the rest of the season.
- Sure, the win over New England was awesome, but Warren has seen some things that need to be improved before the playoffs.
- There are two NFL teams that can clinch playoff berths on Sunday. The Vikings are one of them.
- Shawn is here to remind us, once again, that Justin Jefferson is really, really good.
- Andrew Booth Jr. might be on the shelf for a while, but there should be reinforcements coming to the defensive secondary soon.
- Warren takes a look at what the Vikings (potentially) clinching the division early means for their postseason prospects.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.