Well, it’s another Monday, ladies and gentlemen. Unfortunately, it’s not a victory Monday, as our Minnesota Vikings fell to the Detroit Lions yesterday, which sucks. This team’s still going to win the NFC North and still going to get a home playoff game, but things like what we saw yesterday just leave a bad taste, you know?
In any case, we’ve moved on to the Vikings’ next game, as they’ll face the Indianapolis Colts this Saturday. . .not Sunday, but Saturday. . .at U.S. Bank Stadium with yet another chance to win the NFC North. Their spot in the playoff picture hasn’t changed much, but they’ve basically got no shot at the top seed in the Conference anymore.
Oh, and Justin Jefferson claimed yet another spot in the Vikings’ record books, even in a losing effort.
Still a banger after all these years.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.