We’ve made it, folks! It’s Friday once again, and this is a special Friday because we’re now just a little more than 24 hours away from Minnesota Vikings game day!
Just as a heads-up. . .we will not have the regular Open Thread on Saturday morning, because it’s just going to get buried by all the game coverage stuff not long after we put it up anyway. We will, however, have an Open Thread on Sunday for all the NFL games that are taking place on that day since the Vikings’ game will already be in the books by then. We can use that Open Thread for other chicanery as well.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- Vikings Happy Hour looks at how the purple will move on from their third loss of the year.
- Shawn makes the Pro Bowl case for key special teamer Kris Boyd.
- Connor takes a look at how the Vikings’ depth has suddenly become a problem when they can least afford it.
- Going into Saturday, the Vikings have the simplest playoff scenario possible.
- GA Skol wants to know who you think the Nincompoop of the Week was in Sunday’s loss.
- Mark has a look-ahead to the offseason for the Vikings.
- Here are the final injury reports for Saturday’s game. Nobody declared out for Minnesota but a lot of potential question marks.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.