We’re halfway through the work week, if we can even call this week that. Week 17 in the National Football League will be getting underway tomorrow, and we’re getting closer to New Year’s Day and seeing the Minnesota Vikings take the field again. We should start getting injury reports today and we’ll have those for you along with any other news that might come down.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- The Real Forno Show talks about your consistently clutch Minnesota Vikings.
- Shawn takes a look at how T.J. Hockenson got so wide open for his first TD against the Giants.
- Vikings kicker Greg Joseph talked with Pat McAfee about the new culture that Kevin O’Connell has brought to Minnesota.
- Our latest SB Nation Reacts survey is here for you to weigh in on.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.