Week 13 in the National Football League is officially in the books, ladies and gentlemen! That means that the Minnesota Vikings and their fans can shift their focus to this Sunday’s contest against the Detroit Lions and the team’s opportunity to wrap up their first division title since 2017. We’ve got a ways to go before we get there, though. . .but we’ll get you through it.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- GA Skol wants to know who you thought Sunday’s best player was in the Vikings’ win over the Jets.
- The NFL has scheduled the Colts/Vikings Week 15 game as part of a Saturday tripleheader on 17 December.
- The 2022 Linear Super Bowl Title is on hold after the Commanders and Giants tied this past Sunday.
- Warren takes a look back at how the Vikings pulled off yet another thrilling victory.
- Because of concussion issues, the Vikings have already ruled rookie CB Akayleb Evans out of Sunday’s game in Detroit.
The Vikings are giving time to some little-used players that could pay dividends in the postseason.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.