Apologies for the lateness of the thread this morning, folks. I keep forgetting that GA Skol is on vacation catching ice somewhere and that he’s not available to get these up in the morning.
Vikings’ news from yesterday
- After much panic, it seems that Kevin O’Connell is going to be the next head coach of the Minnesota Vikings after all. He’ll be formally introduced on Thursday.
- O’Connell might get a familiar face to work with as his offensive coordinator, as the Vikings will be interviewing Rams’ RB coach Thomas Brown for the position.
Media selection of the day
No rhyme or reason for this. Just something that was in my head when I woke up this morning.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.