The weekend is here! Your Open Thread is here for you to discuss almost everything you desire.
The Vikings new coaches press transcript is here. You may read the tea leaves any way you want. I try not to do that too much because they can change their minds.
Wyatt Davis is excited and is going to be spending a month with offensive line guru Duke Manyweather, who runs his own offensive line academy, to get back to where he should be after an impressive career at Ohio State.
Our QB, is “rumored” to not have any intentions of taking a pay cut according to some folks who gathered this information from somewhere.
Kirk Cousins has zero intention of taking a pay cut, sources says. I’m told an extension could pay Cousins, 33, around $40M per year. #Vikings— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) February 18, 2022
Another tweet suggests the extension could be $40M or more ...
I do not really blame him for not taking any kind of pay cut and I think it will just come down to the agreement on his market value.
And last but not least ...
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.