Happy President’s Day, everyone! And welcome back to another week here at your favorite Minnesota Vikings’ website.
- Over the weekend, the Vikings decided that they were going to hire Wes Phillips, son of Wade, grandson of Bum, and tight ends coach of the Los Angeles Rams, to be their new offensive coordinator.
- The team had interviewed Los Angeles Chargers’ receivers coach Chris Beatty for the job before deciding on Phillips.
- Mark has yet another offseason plan for our favorite football team. Check it out!
I won’t go on too much longer because this is already late in getting up. My apologies.
Your media selection for this President’s Day.
(Honestly, I couldn’t find a copy of the official video that didn’t look like it had been recorded on a potato.)
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.