The Vikings are hiring Matt Daniels as special teams coordinator.
The team also officially announced five new coach signings which includes Daniels and Wes Phillips.
I do not have much insights into the new coaches’ philosophies or what they will bring to the job besides their obvious experiences and qualifications.
There is plenty to discuss this offseason until decisions are made. The team could be in discussions about trades and ultimately may not make a move if it is not beneficial. They’ll have to find other ways to skin that cat.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.